Get involved with the piano world in London at WKMT
Piano lessons in Stanmore by WKMT
Your piano studio in London since 2010
Would you like to start or restart your piano lessons?
Our Buenos-Aires-born founder and director, Maestro Juan Rezzuto, is delighted to welcome you at his beautiful Kensington studio. His team of 20 highly qualified and carefully selected professionals are ready to make your lessons something to look forward to...
WKMT opened its doors in 2010. Our finely educated director is an active composer and concert pianist. Equestrian rider and pure blood Argentinian, Juan Rezzuto brings to UK one of the most prestigious piano techniques. Since 2010 he has helped many artists and students from around the world to make their first steps into the wonderful world of Classical Music.
Where is WKMT located?
Our closest studio to Stanmore is WKMT Kensington.
Area well connected by Piccadilly and District Lines, buses and Overground.
Fabulously well furnished, counting with state-of-the-art pianos and serviced accordingly, WKMT is the best choice for piano students looking for a truly rewarding musical learning experience.
What is WKMT availability like?
We are proud of our availability.
We are always ready to help you to book your lessons at any time, Monday to Sunday 9 am to 9 pm.
Does WKMT deliver home tuition as well?
We conduct our first induction/assessment lesson after which you can continue with your lessons at your home or work premises.
We have more than twenty professional and experienced teachers available to teach you at your home.
How is the student community like at WKMT?
WKMT welcomes a wonderful and international community of people. From lawyers, bankers, artists to established professionals from different industries.
Everyone shares one single passion: classical music.
WKMT tuition approach implies only taking one-to-one lessons?
Your one-to-one piano lessons are just a part of the musical experience created by WKMT.
Music needs to be developed in all its three main aspects: we need to understand it, we need to appreciate it and we need to create it.
When you come for your lessons we teach you how to understand the intrinsic technical and spiritual world of musical aesthetics.
Then, we grant you access to our high profile monthly concerts. These are members exclusive events intended to guarantee you are constantly and consistently inspired by our senior professionals.
Finally, we train you to perform in front of a proper silent audience. Our Music Festivals established student events that happen within fabulous premises around central and greater London.
Would you like to enquire further?
Please, don’t hesitate in calling us on 02071014479
Monday to Sunday 9 am to 9 pm.
A member of our team will be very happy to answer all your questions.
You are just one step away from your musical adventure.
Proud of our 100% rate of success at ABRSM Examinations!
Get in Touch and Request a Free Consultation
How to get to WKMT studio
Public Transport Directions - Piano teacher in Stanmore
From Stanmore Underground Station:
1. Jubilee Line towards Stratford
2. Get off in Westminster Station
3. District Line towards Richmond or Ealing Broadway
4. Get off in West Kensington
5. Just around the corner, Beaumont Avenue. Cross the black iron gate to 40 Kensington Hall Gardens
Driving Directions - Piano Tutor in Stanmore
From Stanmore Underground Station:
1. Get on N Circular Rd in London from A4140 and A4088
2. Head west towards London Rd/A410
3. Turn left onto London Rd/A410
4. Continue to follow A410
5. Turn left onto Marsh Ln/A4140
6. Continue to follow A4140
7.At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Honeypot Ln/A4140
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Fryent Way/A4140
9. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Salmon St/A4140
10. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Salmon St
11. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Blackbird Hill/A4088
12. Continue to follow A4088
13. Slight right at Neasden Ln N
14. Slight left onto A4088
15. At the roundabout, exit and stay on A4088
16. Use the left lane to take the A406 (S)/N. Circular slip road to A40/M4/Wembley
17. Follow N Circular Rd and A4 to North End Rd/B317
18. Merge onto N Circular Rd
19. Continue straight onto N Circular Rd/Hanger Ln
20. Continue to follow N Circular Rd
21. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A4 slip road to Central London/Hammersmith
22. Continue onto Great West Rd/A4
23. Continue to follow A4
24. At Hogarth Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Great West Rd Chiswick/A4
25. Continue to follow A4
26. Continue on North End Rd/B317 to your destination
27. Turn right onto North End Rd/B317
28. Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or on certain days
29. Turn left onto Beaumont Ave
30. Turn right